Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Heavy Heart

With a very heavy heart, we are very sad to report that the genetic test came back yesterday with 100% confirmed case that Kysa Renee has Trisomy 18. 

Because Kysa's heart damage is so severe & Trisomy 18 is another factor we've been told by Dr.'s that there's not much they can do.  If she had just the heart condition we were told that they could do the surgery, but given the fact that she has Trisomy 18, Dr. Najdawi says that there isn't a surgeon out there that would do the surgery for her.  They are going to continue to keep her stable for the next couple of days as we await all the genetic testing to come back. 

Please pray for us in the coming days that the Lord gives us strength & courage. 

5 comments:

  1. I am continuing to pray for you guys.... I'm so blessed to have been able to see you and meet Kysa today!! My heart is very heavy right now, and I pray for Gods strength to hold you and Mark up during this difficult time. Love you all and know I'm here if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your family! May God wrap you in his arms and provide strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. our continued thoughts and prayers coming your way, praying that you will feel God holding you and giving you the strength and courage in the coming days!! She is a very beautiful little girl... love her, hold her and cherish each moment with her as i know you are!!! Take care of yourselves in this process and know we are all here for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy and Mark,
    Rusty and I are praying for you and your family! God bless you as you face difficult times. He will give you strength in what lies ahead. Take care!
    Sadler's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mark and Amy, words escape me right now.. I pray that you find comfort and strength in your Lord and Savior. I have been praying for you since Wednesday when I heard your tiny, precious gift came into this world. What a blessing she is and always will be to you. May He wrap His loving arms around you and give you peace.
    Always, Heidi Collins

    ReplyDelete